Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Proof That Coupons Work


This is what I bought at Smith's a couple of weeks ago. There is so much! My original total for all of this goodness was about $220. After my Fresh Values Savings it dropped to $130. After my coupons I paid.........$66.27!!! How awesome is that? Most of this stuff I paid less than $1 for!

I made a return trip to Smith's the following week and picked up 5 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, 5 packages of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter sticks, 2 packages Goldfish crackers, 1 package Tyson chicken tenders, and 2 cartons Dreyer's ice cream. The original total on this was $45, after Fresh Values it was 28, and after coupons it came to.......$11.28!

This is such a great way to save money! I've never been so excited to grocery shop!

1 comment:

Hupp Family said...

Wahoo! It is such a high huh!