Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Owen Update

My baby turned 4 months old last week. I can hardly believe it. The time goes by so fast! We took him to the doctor for his checkup last Monday and he weighed in at a whopping 14.3 lbs and he measured 23 3/4" long. He's in the 15th percentile for height and the 30th for weight. So, he is still small, but nothing compared to my tiny triplets. They maybe weighed 10 pounds at 4 months. And Owen also rolled over January 3! I have been trying to catch it on video every since but he won't perform. Hopefully soon I'll have a video of it to post.

Owen was completely healthy last Monday and then the cold started on Wednesday. Dave and I have not slept a full night now for 6 nights. And my poor baby. He is finally starting to get better, but that cough is so sad. Well, I guess he had to build up antibodies sometime huh? This picture of him shows his little red nose from being wiped and suctioned so much. Poor thing.

1 comment:

~~heather said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute Karen!! All your kid are!