Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

Oh, the goodness of Thanksgiving. I eat all day long that day! We had a great Thanksgiving day at the Grants house this year. Turkey, layer jello, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls with honey butter, glazed carrots, deviled eggs, fudge, pie..... It was great food. The kids played pin the hat on the turkey and did 3 Christmas crafts. I made three cute bows for the girlies hair. So cute. Later that night we popped over to the Burrahms to see the whole family. Good times. Good Thanksgiving. The next day, did a little shopping, got some good deals, and crafted with the Burrahm girls. I made the cute garland below. Dave took a good long hike with his sisters Megan and Madeline. He loves the mountains and was itching to get up there. Still looking for a new car. We hoped to get one over Thanksgiving weekend but it didn't happen. We really did have a fun Thanksgiving week.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

fun!!! I noticed the wreath when I dropped off Bryce yesterday for school. Love it! glad thanksgiving was so fun! :)

Kristin said...

ah yes good times. I'm glad they made it to the cabin!