Friday, October 16, 2009

Payson Lakes

Last Saturday was such a beautiful day, that we decided to take the kids up to Payson Lakes for a walk. We had a great time. Owen slept the whole time and the kids had a wonderful time walking around the lake. It was really nice for me too to get out and walk around.


The kids said these were castles and where the princesses and princes go to bow. So here is our prince and princesses.

Throwing rocks into the lake. Fun times for the kids.

This deer was right on the side of the road and didn't move as we pulled up right next to it. We saw lots of deer coming out of the canyon.

Now what will we do tomorrow?

5 comments:

Lily said...

Hey great pictures. Your kiddos are the cutest!

Scott and Jen Burrahm said...

Looks like so much fun....there's nothing like doing nothing much and you can never throw enough rocks in a lake....HOW FUN

Amanda said...

Wow that's the lowest I've ever seen the lake! And I've been going there since I was a little girl. Looks like fun.

Merri Hackett said...

Payson Lakes are always a good time :)

Annie and Berkeley said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I need to see those kids of yours. I miss them. I hope everyone is well so you guys can come on Sunday.