Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter



Along with their Easter baskets filled with candy, the kids got new Sunday clothes for Easter. They were all so excited to wear their pretty clothes! Brooke and Aspen called them their "princess dresses." When I got Connor dressed, I told him that he looked just like his daddy. Brooke then said, "I look like my mommy!" Finally, Aspen said, "I look like Merri!" (Merri is our neighbor!) Dave and I laughed very hard at this! It was a good Easter. We all gathered on our bed and read the Easter story out of the scriptures first thing in the morning. It set a really good spirit for the rest of the day!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Love their little comments. So sweet. They look adorable. Glad you could have such a special Easter.

Annie and Berkeley said...

Oh my gosh! Connor is a STUD!! The dresses on the girls are so cute too.

Merri Hackett said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Merri Hackett said...

I love aspen's BLING. She does look like me!!! We love our jewelry.

Ty Grant said...

Great slide show, Karen! That was cool. Good Easter pictures. Wish I could have been at the birthday party.